Electrical Assembler - Transportation
On the production line, assemble components for the manufacture of mini-buses.
We are seeking people to assemble and install structural, mechanical and electrical components, in addition to handling finishing options.
- Install, assemble and fix electrical components on various supports
- Read plans and take measurements
- Install electrical harnesses
- Cut wires and install connectors
- Ensure proper installation and maintenance of equipment
- Ensure compliance with the work performed based on generic and specific standards defined in the technical documentation
- Diploma in vocational studies (DVS) in Electricity or equivalent training
- 1 year of related experience
Prerequisite - Profile
- Good manual dexterity
- Ability to use different electrical tools
- Ability to work as part of a team at a set pace
- Ability to use touch screens
- Strong expertise in reading and interpreting drawings, plans and specifications
- Permanent, full-time position
- 4 days/week
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance program
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success