Founded on a deep love for animals, Mondou strives to meet customer needs and provide expert advice on a daily basis. Every employee plays a key role in delivering this service by serving as an ambassador for Mondou's values. The advisor must therefore demonstrate passion, skill and integrity in dealings with visitors and their companions.
Contributing to Mondou's mission means doing the following every day:
· Greet customers warmly, assess the needs of their four-legged friendsbut don't worry: if wings are your thing we've got you covered!and provide insightful advice
· Use your merchandising talents to carry out the planograms provided by the merchandising department
· Complete the customer experience during transactions at the register
· Embody Mondou's values day in, day out for the benefit of both customers and co-workers
· Receive shipments and place merchandise on the shelves: it's the most physically demanding task, but it keeps you in shape!
To be happy at Mondou, you need to:
· Love meeting people and building relationships
· Believe that trust and integrity are the foundations of every solid relationship
· Be really passionate about animals
· Work closely with your team and help create a unique work environment
· Be interested in continuously developing your skills
To succeed in your role at Mondou, you must:
· Have around two years of customer service experience including using a cash register
· Have a high school diploma
· Have studied sales, business management or the pet industry (asset)
· Have experience with animals (asset)
· Be comfortable lifting heavy loads
· Communicate fluently in English and French
Part time: You can expect to work 15 to 20 hours a week.
Full time: You can expect to work 35 to 40 hours a week.
We love our pets! How about making a career of it?
Mondou represents more than 500 employees working in more than 60 sites across Quebec. It is also the largest retail chain for pets' products in the Province. Since 1938, we offer products, services, and advice for pets' well-being and health with a personalized approach. Each employee develops a complete knowledge of products provided in our stores, thanks to our accurate and continuous internal education. Our goal: provide a unique customer experience.
Our training academy provides every employee with the possibility of becoming expert in pets. Each formation is provided by counselors in animal health as canine and feline behaviors and covers a wide spectrum of knowledge. The topics covered in our training rooms are nutrition, pet care, products offered in our stores, pet's behavior, management and more. Our training process also includes a program that certifies the completion of each of our classes to get a diploma in various fields.