The Production Manager mandate is to manage the priorities and the achievement of objectives while supervising the teams and taking into account the Quality requisites.
· Manage priorities, allocate the right job to the right person and in accordance with the competency list.
· Ensure a follow-up of the objectives in terms of deadline, quality, productivity and security.
· Supervise the team on HR aspects (working hours, vacation).
· Ensure that the Quality qualifications are always valid and required.
· Ensure each working shift will achieve the objectives defined by the Client and the Project Leader.
· Be the focal point to support the FAL during the working shift.
· Negociate the access to the aircraft to perform work.
· Ensure the overlap between the different working shifts teams.
· Produce a report about the aircraft progression and obstacles to the Project Leader and the PMO.
· Define and follow-up on the Manufacturing cycle.
· Define the priorities for the processing of non-compliances, modifications and actions with Engineering.
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security environment)
· To apply the QSM
· To respect processes and procedures and instructions
· Application and tracking of customers constrains and corrective / preventives action
· Respect the objectives
Pre-requisites - profile
· You have 3 to 5 years experience in management in the aeronautics field or any other advanced sector.
· You are able to manage the workload of your employees and your own, to delegate and to prioritize the tasks.
· You have good negotiation skills with an ability to achieve objectives.
· You have good communication skills with all the different teams.
· You have an excellent computing level and are proactive on Windows platforms.
· You excel in operating in a fast working environment.
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success