You get it. It is all about the in-store Customer experience. You love to talk about athletic sneakers and apparel as much as you love to collect them. It's easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You also like to teach others to do the same. Leading the team, you will be expected to drive sales to maximize profits following division standards. Your performance will be measured by your ability to achieve personal and productivity goals. You will assume leadership and managerial responsibilities when the Store Manager and Assistant Manager are absent.
- Inspire, and motivate your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, customer experience, merchandising, visual, and operational expectations
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Uphold the quality and productivity of every aspect of your store
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, Assistant Manager and the Store Manager
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer's needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- At least 1 year of retail experience
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
There's a spot for you here at Foot Locker Inc. We employ more than 40,000 associates globally, both in stores and divisionally. We're looking for proactive self-starters...people whose personal values drive them to make a true impact in the world. We recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environment. Such differences help us connect best with our customers and identify with the diverse needs of communities around the world.
We look to communicate "Brands that Empower, People who Perform." with our employees; so for us, it's not just about helping you find a job, rather a home, to bring your passion and enthusiasm to life...a place where other people share your aspirations. Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success. We invite you to take a closer look at our family of companies to be sure our goals and values align with your aspirations.