You'll love working here
The Team Lead, Client Experience will be assigned to oversee all sales floor departments within a specific Sephora location. This can include Beauty, Skincare, Fragrance & Haircare or a combination of these areas. An Assistant Manager, Client Experience is responsible for ensuring that all members of their team execute Sephora's selling model and provide outstanding client service so that the store achieves and exceeds company objectives.
- Client Experience. Ensure all on-stage cast properly execute Sephora's selling model. Support the timely response to all client feedback per department. Partner with their direct manager to action client-related issues/feedback tool the client service hotline or through direct feedback from clients.
- Embracing Innovation. Support all World selling cast being properly trained in all Client Interactive Technology Event Management. Support in-store events as needed ensuring that these events help the store achieve its goals as well as client needs.
- Performance Assessment & Development. Be aware of and coach to any performance management situations within the assigned area of the store. Ensure timely feedback for improvement is delivered and followed up on as necessary. Participate in regular check-ins with direct reports.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Demonstrate a strong understanding of the store's sales performance and business opportunities.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have two to four years' experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- You have proven ability to create teams by attracting and identifying talented store leaders who can train and develop cast to drive sales and deliver outstanding client service
While at Sephora, you'll enjoy
- The people. You will be surrounded by the best talent in the industry people you can be proud to work with.
- The perks. Think you've tried it all? Just wait until you work at Sephora! Enjoy the discounts, gratis & exclusive brand events.
- The education. We heavily invest in training to build your personalized career plan, so you can achieve your professional goals.
Does this sound like your Dream Career?
Sephora is wholly owned by Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH), the world's leading luxury goods company. We provide an exciting work environment that is fast-paced, creative, and dynamic for candidates who are dedicated, innovative, and passionate about serving the needs of our clients. If you embody these traits, you may be just the person we're looking for!