Own your Style and your Future
Are you currently in a Retail Leadership role and interested in making a change?
Harry Rosen is the leading luxury menswear retailer in Canada. We've been in business for over 65 years and are recognized as among the 10 Best Managed companies in Canada. We are interested in developing candidates to assume leadership roles in our state-of-the-art stores. We are committed to developing candidates who love retail, readily embrace change and technology and have the passion and ability to inspire others.
Here's what we're looking for:
· 5 years+ of senior retail management experience with leadership capacity in managing a store/department
· An inspirational leader focused on recruitment, coaching and development of high-performance teams
· Demonstrated interest in technology and how to use tech innovations to support the retail customer service function.
· A focus for inspiring repeat business by creating exceptional customer experiences both online and in-store through consistent product knowledge training seminars
· Demonstrated interest and ability to developing others
· A leader focused on team building to the achievement of financial goals
· Opportunity for advancement and senior leadership opportunities
Our Commitment to our Associates:
We are in the business of building long-term relationships with our clients and associates alike. It is no secret that Harry Rosen enjoys a very low rate of turnover, relative to our competitors. Our associates choose to stay and build long-term careers with our company because we recognize, promote and reward exceptional talent with:
· A modern, tech-focused and very professional work environment
· Superior computer-based and face-to-face training opportunities
· An internal policy of promotion from within
· Formalized Education Reimbursement and ongoing support from your assigned coach/manager
Benefits & Rewards Programs
· A competitive compensation program
· A collaborative environment supported by monthly team bonus opportunities
· Year-round best in industry clothing discounts and special offers
· A generous (flexible) benefits plan including wellness program and option to elect gym membership
· A pension/retirement plan which grows with you employer contribution increases with tenure
· Three weeks of paid annual vacation
· Service Recognition honours you -for your service every 5 years
· Employee Referral Bonus Plan
· A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance while offering long-term career opportunities
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Harry Rosen is one of the best high-end men's clothing specialty retailers in the world. As Canadians, we're uncomfortable boasting, but this is the opinion we hear from business travelers, tourists, even our suppliers, and above all, from our customers, sophisticated men who shop for men's fashion all over the world. We are a proudly Canadian company with 17 stores in eight major Canadian markets, employing over 1,000 associates.
We work as hard as we can to make sure that all of our customers have an enjoyable and memorable experience at Harry Rosen. At the heart of it all is our personal approach to service, something that has been the guiding principle of our company since Harry Rosen and his brother Lou opened the first store in Cabbagetown, Toronto, over 60 years ago. Our role as a clothing advisor is to assist and guide men towards the clothing that helps best represent them.