Do you play board games? Do you enjoy puzzles? Are you a fan of pop culture? Then Mind Games is the place for you! We are looking for upbeat, energetic and positive individuals to join our team!
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in retail management
- A love of toys, games & puzzles, or a willingness to discover it
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to create/foster a positive work environment for all staff
- Support the store manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrink programs
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintain visual standards of the store, to ensure a pleasing shopping experience for customers
- Open Availability
management: 5 years
If you are interested, send your application and a cover letter outlining your retail & leadership experience, along with any interest you may have in pop culture and gaming.
Mind Games carries a great selection of Toys, Action Figures, Board Games, Traditional Games, Diecast cars, Educational Games and Toys, Gadgets, Specialty Games, RC Toys, TV Movie Character Toys, Plush Toys, Video Games, Sporting Goods and more! Offering top name brands like Cranium, DC Unlimited, Hasbro, LeapFrog, Mattel, Playskool, PlayStation, Radica, Spin Master and moreSee all jobs at Mind Games