You were born to lead. Reporting to your District Manager, your number one priority is to lead the store team to provide extreme customer service. You will lead, coach, and develop your team to exceed all corporate goals and initiatives. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of store management including recruiting, hiring, training, customer service, visual merchandising, and store operations.
Our People deserve the very best managers and they get them!
· Coaching and motivating your team to inspire top performance and an exceptional customer experience
· Executing standards in recruiting, hiring, training, guest services, visual merchandising, and store operations
· Execute plans to drive key performance indicators to maximize profitability
· Enhance brand loyalty by empowering team to create a natural and personable experience for customers
· Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, store leadership and corporate business partners
· Maintains a high level of customer focus and leads by example with clear and engaging communication
· Ensures visual directives and standards are maintained
· Passion for teaching associates product knowledge and how to apply their learnings to the customer experience
· Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
· Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
· Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
· Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
· Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis
· High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
· Flexible availability including nights, weekends, and holidays
There's a spot for you here at Foot Locker Inc. We employ more than 40,000 associates globally, both in stores and divisionally. We're looking for proactive self-starters...people whose personal values drive them to make a true impact in the world. We recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environment. Such differences help us connect best with our customers and identify with the diverse needs of communities around the world.
We look to communicate "Brands that Empower, People who Perform." with our employees; so for us, it's not just about helping you find a job, rather a home, to bring your passion and enthusiasm to life...a place where other people share your aspirations. Finding the right work environment will be a critical factor in your success. We invite you to take a closer look at our family of companies to be sure our goals and values align with your aspirations.