Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Lead, Stock
Department: Remote - Store Operations
Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: No
Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team! The Lead, Stock supports the merchandising team by executing strategies that consistently meet and exceed company-defined best practices and standards in the product placement, presentation and facilities work centers. This Lead ensures a seamless customer experience that models the company's friendly, available, and quick standards and drives productivity.
· Executes tasks for shipment processes and ensures that all damaged and defective merchandise is processed per company standards.
· Coaches the team on the best practices for shipment, sales floor replenishment, presentation standards, and markdown strategy.
· Communicates successes, opportunities, and solutions of Loss Prevention initiatives to the Logistics Manager.
· Ensures a clean, safe and hazard-free shopping and working environment, and maintains back of house standards to positively impact the Associate experience.
· Leads talent selection, training, coaching, engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for Associates.
· Monitors daily payroll planner when opening the store adjusts schedules accordingly and completes register audits as necessary.
· Executes all emergency and downtime operating procedures as appropriate.
· Utilizes recovery statements to minimize external loss.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
· High School diploma or equivalent desired. College degree or four years of retail supervisory experience preferred.
· Must have a demonstrated passion for customer service and visual merchandising skills.
· Must be able to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and pay attention to details.
· Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, training, communication, conflict resolution, time management, and other retail software proficiency.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, climbing ladders, and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
At Forever 21, style isn't dictatedIt's inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season's hottest styles at can't-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination's iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.