Provide expertise and service to our clients through:
- Achieve/exceed personal sales and productivity standards
- Clientele development with respect to relationship selling
- Drive repeat business through relationship based selling
- Assist in the maintenance of the Harry Rosen store image
- Provide superior standards of service to all customers
The ideal candidate:
- Achieve excellence in the area of customer service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Experience in fashion or retail sales required
Harry Rosen is one of the best high-end men's clothing specialty retailers in the world. As Canadians, we're uncomfortable boasting, but this is the opinion we hear from business travelers, tourists, even our suppliers, and above all, from our customers, sophisticated men who shop for men's fashion all over the world. We are a proudly Canadian company with 17 stores in eight major Canadian markets, employing over 1,000 associates.
We work as hard as we can to make sure that all of our customers have an enjoyable and memorable experience at Harry Rosen. At the heart of it all is our personal approach to service, something that has been the guiding principle of our company since Harry Rosen and his brother Lou opened the first store in Cabbagetown, Toronto, over 60 years ago. Our role as a clothing advisor is to assist and guide men towards the clothing that helps best represent them.