Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Manager, Service and Training
Department: Remote - Store Operations
Reports to: Assistant Store Manager of Service and Operations
Direct Reports: No
Forever 21 is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team player to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team! The Service and Training Manager helps oversee new Associates, registers, new floor set concepts, loss prevention, core values, launchers, and manager on duty training. The Manager will ensure that such training is completed in accordance with company-defined practices and processes.
· Actively participates in store walkthroughs with Store Manager and District Manager to ensure the consistency and quality of service and operational execution
· Educates and provides feedback to Associates on driving sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation, and replenishment
· Manages and measures results by creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that ensure a positive in-store experience for both our store team and customers
· Communicates training assessments with corporate organization and utilizes the development and implementation of training courses.
· Manages and overseers various field training programs and projects.
· Identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
· Coordinates with corporate Management to schedule training classes and monitors and ensures attendance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
· Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
· Must have at least 2 years of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
· Must be skilled in coaching and training, strategic planning, and customer service.
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
At Forever 21, style isn't dictatedIt's inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season's hottest styles at can't-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination's iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.