- Development of health-oriented recipes from Secret Lands Farm fresh ingredients;
- Development of recipes cost and nutritional perspective ensuring accurate yield and portioning.
- Capturing each recipe within the database with complete accuracy and clear consistent procedures.
- Will execute all aspects of food service in an organized, efficient manner
- Ability to manage day-to-day sanitation controls
- Must keep work stations clean at all times
- Ensure all work is consistently conforming to Early Bird standards of quality
- Contribute to positive environment by acting as a team player
Welcome to Secret Lands Farm, a family-run sheep farm! We offer small-batch sheep’s milk dairy products: kefir, yogurt, milk, and one-of-the-kind naturally probiotic lactose-free kefir cheese, produced with care and love. We also offer pasture-raised lamb fed solely on grass, whey, and apples.
In addition to our dairy and lamb production, we collaborate with the best Ontario farmers that grow fruits, nuts, and vegetables in organic and sustainable ways.
Using only the products above, we share our love by introducing freshly prepared and Olympic athletes-approved snacks, salads, sandwiches, pastries, kefir smoothies, sorbets, and more!