As a Store Administrator, you will get to embody our belief in the promise of a brighter tomorrow through each interaction. As such, you will get to work in a highly motivated team that values excellence, hard work, and teamwork.
Are you our hidden gem?
A result driven candidate that firmly believes in providing an excellent and unique experience for every client.
The Store Administrator plays a crucial role behind the scenes as he/she is responsible for all the administrative details that support sales and client service in the store. This highly-organized and detail-oriented position is the foundation for back-office operations of the store. This position supports the management team in all functions, including transactions and repairs, shipping and receiving of merchandise and partners with the sales professionals to ensure a memorable experience for all clients.
To do so, the Store Administrator will be expected to:
- Foster an environment that puts the client at the forefront
- Assist clients with their purchase, repair or service request;
- Provide assistance to Sales Professionals and Store Management with their concerns and special requests;
- Process sales transactions accurately;
- Administer transfer requests including the shipping and receiving of merchandise and filing of incoming and outgoing packing slips in corresponding files;
- Ensure merchandise purchased is properly cleaned, price tag removed, packaged in its corresponding box and gift wrapped if requested;
- Ensure appraisals are documented and mailed out on a timely basis for new purchases done at store level.
Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of two (2) years of retail sales experience; luxury retail and/or jewelry experience is preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in an administrative role;
- Is goal oriented and sales driven but understand that truly caring about clients and exceeding their expectations is key to their success;
- Strong team values
- Great interpersonal and communications skills
- Good organization and learning skills
- Computer literate (MS Office).
Our promise of delight
In return for your commitment to excellence, we offer:
- Competitive earnings, including commissions and bonuses
- Social benefits
- Wellness program
- Award and recognition programs
- Innovative and unique training programs
- Employee discounts
At Birks, you will find a management team that truly cares about your professional growth. You will be empowered to be yourself, in order to offer excellent customer service and to create an experience that will build long-lasting client relationships.
Come join us at Birks, and let your true self-shine! Are you the gem we are looking for?
Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves on offering meaningful experiences and in building intimate relationships with each and every one of our clients.
To help you be successful, you will be fully trained in our products and services; supported by a management team that truly cares about your success, and empowered to be yourself to create an experience that will build long-lasting customer relationships.
If you are enthusiastic with a "can-do" attitude, self-motivated, and above all else, you're customer-focused, search here for a retail opportunity near you.