The Quality Inspector is responsible for maintaining quality standards within production activities.
· Inspect assemblies and subassemblies.
· Write non-compliances reports
· Measure processes performance
· Define and lead corrective and preventive actions
· Read plans and validate assemblies
· Ensure a follow-up of assemblers competencies
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security environment)
· Ensure information traceability
· Respect processes and procedures and instructions
· Prepare clients audit to maintain the certification
· Respect the objectives
Pre-requisites - profile
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Quality.
· 5 years of experience in assembly structure and 5 years experience in aeronautics
· Technical inspection knowledge.
· Very good knowledge of technical specifications in the manufacturing field
· Attention to details, team player and proactive
· French-English bilingual is an asset
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success