The Quality Inspector is responsible for maintaining quality standards within production activities.
· Inspect assemblies and subassemblies.
· Write non-compliances reports
· Measure processes performance
· Define and lead corrective and preventive actions
· Read plans and validate assemblies
· Ensure a follow-up of assemblers competencies
Responsibilities and authority regarding QSE (quality, security environment)
· Ensure information traceability
· Respect processes and procedures and instructions
· Prepare clients audits to maintain the certification
· Respect the objectives
Pre-requisites - profile
· Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in Quality.
· Technical inspection knowledge.
· Very good knowledge of technical specifications in the manufacturing field
· Attention to details, team player and proactive
· French-english bilingual is an asset
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing business that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services for industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in Aerospace and Transportation sectors. With over 800 workers, AAA Canada operates at client sites across the country, mainly in Quebec and Ontario.
Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.