Moulder Assembler - Transportation
In a production plant, assemble and mould rubber tracks.
- Stock workstation with raw materials according to the product planning sheet
- Perform assembly, vulcanization, drawing, perforating, deburring and process control operations
- Verify that the product meets quality standards
- Respect safety rules and plant regulations
- Perform other related tasks
Prerequisite - Profile
- High School Diploma (HSD) or the equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of related experience
- Manual abilities, dexterity, and attention to detail
- Skills using measurement instruments (metrology)
- Ability to work as part of a team at a set pace
- Computer skills
- Mastery of French, spoken and written, English an asset
- Experience in reading plans
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance program
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success