Our team faces high-stress situations daily, including medical emergencies, theft in progress, crowd control, dealing with members of the public under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and much more, in addition to regular patrols, surveillance, documentation, wayfinding, and lockups.
All Officers must be successful through extensive site training, along with use of force training and AST. In return, they earn competitive pay rates (one of the highest among shopping malls in the Lower Mainland!) and gain invaluable experience while working alongside fifty of the industry's best!
In addition to many other perks, our Pacific Centre team members also receive free on-site parking, monthly recognition awards, client-sponsored events, and annual site retention bonuses.
- Flexible availability, including weekends, afternoons, and overnight shifts
- Excellent English communication skills and customer service
- Physical ability to complete extensive patrols, including up and down stairwells, through parkades, and outside in all weather conditions
- Strong teamwork and ability to learn by various methods
- Basic Security Training Certificate and valid BC Security License would be an asset, but training will be provided to successful candidates
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
Pacific Centre is considered one of Paladin's most high profile, complex sites which offers excellent opportunity for progressing career growth. The location of this site and its community make it so that no two days are never the same.
Some perks include:
- Free on-site parking
- Monthly recognition awards
- Client-sponsored events
- Annual site retention bonuses
Our goal at Paladin Security is to make the world a safer & friendlier place.
We deeply believe that our people are our biggest assets, and we take great pride in our never-ending effort to maximize each of our people's employment experiences. We are proud of our promotion-from-within philosophy, as well to have the highest promotion rate of security officers into law enforcement among any other security company in the Lower Mainland made possible by exclusive partnerships and our guiding principles.
The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best.