The Assistant General Manager is responsible for achieving sales goals as well as ensuring all Members have a great experience. They will also support the General Manager in ensuring the Club has a great Culture.
What will you be doing?
· Ensure the club is achieving sales goals.
· Lead the sales team, analyze performance and execute sales strategies.
· Responsible for the recruitment, training, scheduling, development and performance management of Sales Associates.
· Support Club Management with handling Member concerns with professionalism and care.
· Support the General Manager in the implementation of GoodLife events.
Do you have what it takes?
· Passion for Fitness
· 2+ years in a sales role with GoodLife or 2+ years in an external management role
· Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
· Strong sales and customer service background
· Success in exceeding individual and team sales goals
· Previous management experience in the fitness industry a strong asset
· Degree or diploma in Business or Management is an asset
· CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
What's in it for you?
· Ongoing training and development including hands on training, classroom training and e-learning
· Opportunities for advancement include: General Manager and Divisional Manager
· Competitive compensation including commission and bonuses
· FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
· Group health care plans
· Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
At GoodLife, we believe in creating an environment that enriches people's lives. GoodLife team members are motivated to succeed and it is each person's passion that determines their growth. Enrich your life and the lives of our members on a daily basis.See all jobs at GoodLife Fitness