"R" Baby Team members are personal product experts who are able to provide our customers with everything Baby they need from cribs to car seats they are passionate about helping the customer every step of the way!
· Enthusiastic and friendly?
· Energized by a fast-paced team environment?
· Able to build long term relationships with customers?
· Able to pay attention to detail and ask open-ended questions?
· Flexible to work different shifts including days, evenings, and weekends?
If you answered "Yes" to these questions, our Baby Associate position is a great fit for you!
· On-the-Job Training
· Great Employee Discount
· Employee Benefits for part-time Associates
· Flexible Schedules
What Can You Expect on a Daily Basis
· Providing a customer experience that is MAGIC and EASY whether in-store or online
· Demonstrating expertise in products and services offered, along with referencing appropriate legislations when required
· Setting up product displays on the shelf to our merchandising standards
· Accurately, quickly, and courteously processing all transactions at the Register
· Contribute to the Store teams success by achieving set targets
· Learn NEW things
· Work in accordance with our Health & Safety and Loss Prevention policies
We are a Great Place to Work!
· Experience in a retail environment is a must. Looking for flexible, anytime availability.
Toys"R" Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Applicants under consideration for employment will be contacted to participate further in the recruitment process. If you are contacted and you require any accommodation in the recruitment process due to a disability, please indicate this and we will work with you to meet your reasonable accessibility needs.
Toys"R"Us, Inc. is relentlessly striving to be the best toy and baby products retail company in the world. It has solidified its position by offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. Today, merchandise is sold in 864 Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us stores in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam, and in more than 755 international stores and more than 250 licensed stores in 37 countries and jurisdictions. With e-commerce sites including Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com, the company provides shoppers with a broad online selection. In addition, the company is committed to serving its communities as a caring and reputable neighbor.See all jobs at Toys "R" Us