Reporting to the Store Manager, the Store leader in training supports the store operations in the absence of the Store Manager. The role is supported by a program that will provide candidates with hands-on learning and development needed to become a Store Manager within the Corporate Stores.
· Assist the Store Manager to drive and contribute to the store's overall achievement of sales targets for all lines of business (including wireless, TV and Internet)
· Customer facing environment can occasionally require outbound business development (cold calls, call back, special events, etc.)
· Keep current on policies and procedures, product knowledge and industry knowledge
· Support the Store Manager in running the sales floor and resolving customer service issues
· Receive various training in areas of compliance, inventory, sales, HR, service, and customer experience.
· Provide secondary leadership guidance to the store
· Responsible for assisting the Store Manager with an overall performance of all employees and monthly coaching sessions
· Assist the SM with Recruiting for the store; help build and feed the candidate pool.
· Assist SM to manage in-store inventory and cash controls by ensuring adherence to all operations policies and procedures with a specific focus on a post-sales support (e.g. repairs, returns, loaner phones), inventory counts and invoice audits.
· 1-2 years of retail sales or customer service experience
· University degree or college diploma in business or management is an asset
· Comfortable with technology such as computers, mobile devices and digital merchandising
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with emphasis on active listening
· Strong organizational skills, initiative and a strong ability to prioritize
· Bell offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Competitive Base pay and incentive programs
· Comprehensive Medical and Dental Benefits
· Group RSP with company matching component
· Employee discount on Bell products and services such as Bell TV
· Opportunity for Growth, Development and internal promotion
Bell provides customers with incredible Wireless, TV, Internet and Home phone services. Our representatives are experts in the rapidly changing world of technologies and are specially trained to know our products and services inside and out. If you have a question, big or small, count on a Bell representative to help.See all jobs at Bell