As a member of the Banana Republic leadership team, the Flagship Manager is responsible for supporting the GM in creating the conditions for success in all aspects of the store's business, including sourcing, selecting and developing all team members; executing store strategy to deliver annual field priorities; and achieving key business goals. The Flagship Manager shares the vision for the store, communicating in a way that each employee is clear on their contribution to the store's success.
- Consistently inspires the team to achieve results and perform at a high level.
- Knows the competition and market trends to positively impact business.
- Drives productivity of the team. Monitors labor to maximize productivity, optimize traffic and achieve sales goals.
- Leads the implementation of product placement, marketing, and promotional strategies.
- Creates strategies and processes that deliver results.
- Exceeds the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Establishes effective relationships to build brand loyalty.
- Fosters a healthy and productive environment where employees can maximize their potential.
- Ensures the team executes operational excellence through a customer-centric mindset.
- Represents the brand, understands the competitors and drives excellent tenant and community relationships.
- Promotes store involvement with our Community in Action programs.
- Upholds high-quality store experiences for the internal and external customer.
- Builds effective cross brand and store center partnerships.
Builds Highly Productive Teams:
- Sources, selects and develops high potential talent, effectively assessing for skill and cultural fit. Accountable for team performance through, coaching and feedback.
- Teaches and trains leaders to build skill.
Passionate: Knowledgeable and passionate about Banana Republic, our customer and our product.
- Holds team and self accountable to all Gap Inc. standards of performance.
- Leads efforts to reduce in-store shrink activity through education and awareness.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, Provincial, State and Gap Inc. employment requirements.
· 3-5 years of retail management experience
· Customer focused
· Demonstrated ability to deliver results
· Basic business acumen skills
· Established time management skills
· Strong planning and prioritization skills
· Communicates effectively
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer's spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what's next.