Do you seek a challenging yet rewarding career? Are you a people person who enjoys interacting and satisfying customers? We're seeking sales associates and we want to hear from you!
Primarily, the responsibility of the sales associate is to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
Essential Functions Include:
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- 1-3 years of retail experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays is required
PANDORA designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 7,900 points of sale, including more than 2,100 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 21,200 people worldwide of whom approximately 12,500 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion). For more information, please visit www.pandoragroup.com.