We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl's family as Kiehl's Customer Rep (KCR). This position is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
Training, Learning, and Development:
Kiehl's Customer Representatives (KCR's) are enrolled in a comprehensive two day, offsite seminar within their first month of service. They'll achieve a thorough understanding of Kiehl's history, mission, and values as well as formulation standards and product knowledge. With a concentrated focus on Kiehl's personalized Circle of Service, KCR's practice bringing their product training to life in consultations focused on healthy skincare essentials, men's formulations, hair and body products.
After basic training, learning continues seasonally with one day, offsite seminars focused on increased product knowledge and Circle of Service skills
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools, and customer service standards
- Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
- Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Highly resourceful, flexible and able to solve problems in a timely manner
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
- Lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
Started in a New York pharmacy, since 1851, Kiehl's has been producing efficient, highly-concentrated skin care from natural ingredients. Kiehl's Customer Representatives go through intensive training on the properties of the active ingredients used in the different products and their benefits. Beyond their uncompromising commitment to quality, they are driven by a passion that allows them to provide unparalleled service renowned by their customers. Over the decades, Kiehl's has given advice and prescribed treatments to its customers. Today, our teams continue to offer customized programs that meet the individual needs of each customer.See all jobs at Kiehl's