As our Nike Store Specialist your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by building the bond between consumer and brand with the highest level of service and applying brand stories to the retail setting.
· Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
· Maintain knowledge of all store departments and be able to perform all cash register transactions and shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays
· Provide product knowledge expertise for consumers and other associates
· Seek an ongoing training and education to further develop advanced-level product and retail knowledge
· Assist Leads and Managers in training associates
· Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
· Possess special expertise or advanced knowledge about a specific category or type of product
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years retail sales and/or customer service experience required
· Ability to communicate in English
· Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
· Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world's leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, HURLEY, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF. Nike's world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 44,000 people across six continents.