Performs various tasks of installation, mounting, cabling, tracking harness and electrical equipment.
- Run the installation, mounting and fixing electrical components on different media (mechanical chassis, chassis controls or electrical panels) following the folder or the technical documentation for the realization of electrical assemblies or subassemblies, electronic or electromechanical , from folders, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Proceed with wire connections and components used in the composition of control members and electromechanical or electrical equipment. Can also provide wiring modifications, tests and adjustments for the installation work or development status of equipment.
- Ensure the electrical connections: (stripping, crimping, constitution connectors) hooping cables .......
- Perform installation and maintenance of equipment.
- Recording measurements and characteristics (trials, testing).
- Modify wiring.
- Report any irregularities.
- Know and apply the rules, procedures and processes relating to its operations and where to find them.
- Check compliance of their work with the generic and specific standards defined in the technical documentation of work.
- Know the rules of hygiene and safety to its own procedures. Use the facilities of individual and environmental protections.
- Report of his work.
Responsibility and authority for QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment)
- Follow the procedures, processes and instructions in force
- Contribute to the management of non-conformities - customer complaints and corrective
- Contribute to the achievement of defined objectives
Prerequisites - Profile
- CAP, BEP in the fields of electricity, electrical, electromechanical or equivalent
- Experience in electric fields or an equivalent professional patent.
- A Certificate in safe driving (CACES), license and / or security clearance, conditioned by a medical fitness exam to be periodically renewed may be required
- An electrical qualification is required
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success