The Electrical assembler performs various tasks for the installation, mounting and cabling of harnesses and electrical equipment.
· Execute the installation, mounting and fixing electrical components on different media (mechanical chassis, chassis controls or electrical panels) following the folder or technical documentation, mechanical drawings and electrical schematics for the realization of electrical, electronic or electromechanical assemblies or subassemblies.
· Proceed to the connections of wires and components used in the composition of control members and electromechanical or electrical equipment.
· Perform electrical connections: stripping, crimping, constitution connectors and hooping cables used in the composition of control outlets and electrical or electromechanical equipment.
· Carry out the installation and maintenance of the equipment.
· Record measurements and characteristics (trials, testing) and report any irregularities.
· Verify the compliance of the work with the generic and specific standards defined in the technical work documentation.
Responsibility and authority for QSE (Quality, Safety and Environment)
· Apply the QSE management system and respect the processes, procedures and instructions currently in effect.
· Contribute to the management of non-conformities, customer complaints and corrective and preventive actions.
Prerequisites - Profile
· Diploma in vocational studies (DVS) or Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in aeronautics, electrical assembly
· 2 years in a similar position
· Excellent knowledge in reading and interpreting drawings and blueprints
· Manual abilities, dexterity and attention to detail
· Knowledge of hygiene and safety rules and how to use personal and environmental protection equipment
· Capacity to work as a team and under pressure and to adapt to a constantly evolving environment
· French and English, spoken and written
· Full-time, permanent position
· Day, evening and night shift
· Competitive salary
· Group Insurance Program
· Career development opportunities
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success