Claw Clipping Attendant
Founded on a deep love for animals, Mondou strives to meet customer needs and provide expert advice on a daily basis. Every employee plays a key role in delivering this service by serving as an ambassador for Mondou's values. The Claw Clipping Attendant must therefore demonstrate passion, skill and integrity in dealings with visitors and their companions.
Contributing to Mondou's mission means doing the following every day:
· Warmly greet customers
· Trim the claws of our four-legged visitors while speaking to them softly and reassuringly
· Direct customers to products related to your role or refer them to a sales rep when needed
· Make sure that tools and your workspace are always impeccably clean
· Embody Mondou's values day in, day out for the benefit of both customers and co-workers
To be happy at Mondou, you need to:
· Work closely with your team and help create a unique work environment
· Believe that trust and integrity are the foundation of every solid relationship
· Be really passionate about animals
· Be interested in continuously developing your skills
To succeed in your role at Mondou, you must:
· Have claw clipping experience
· Have relevant training (be studying in an animal health technician program or have completed a grooming program)
· Be comfortable handling large animals
We love our pets! How about making a career of it?
Mondou represents more than 500 employees working in more than 60 sites across Quebec. It is also the largest retail chain for pets' products in the Province. Since 1938, we offer products, services and advices for pets' well-being and health with a personalized approach. Each employee develops a complete knowledge of products provided in our stores thanks to our accurate and continuous internal education. Our goal: provide a unique customer experience.
Our training academy provide every employee with the possibility of becoming expert in pets. Each formation is provided by counselors in animal health as canine and feline behaviors and covers a wide spectrum of knowledge. The topics covered in our training rooms are nutrition, pet care, products offered in our stores, pet's behavior, management and more. Our training process also includes a program that certifies the completion of each of our classes to get a diploma in various fields.