Quality Inspector - Transportation
In a production plant, execute product quality control duties.
- Ensure compliance of tracks, raw materials, and parts assembly
- Verify supplier certificates and inspection reports
- Issue and analyze non-compliance reports
- Help maintain and apply the ISO 9001 quality assurance standard
- Produce quality and production statistics
- Help develop models and prepare calculations by finished component for products under development
- Optimize product performance using static and dynamic models
- Support engineering in all sectors by developing advanced design tools
- Take part in advancing simulation and modeling technology
- Perform related tasks
Prerequisites - Profile
- High School Diploma (HSD) or the equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in quality assurance
- Manual abilities, dexterity, and attention to detail
- Proficiency with a vernier, micrometer and torque wrench
- Skills using measurement instruments (metrology)
- Knowledge of the ISO 9001 Standard
- Computer skills
- Mastery of French, spoken and written, English an asset
- Experience in reading plans
- Permanent, full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Group insurance program
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success