Being a Magenta photographer is to use creativity to offer a unique customer experience. From photo session to selection, a Magenta photographer embodies an image specialist by contributing to all various stages of an unmatched customer experience. If you are looking for a creative environment in a professional setting, join Magenta so you too can creating perfect moments!
- Training in Photography or other related fields (visual arts, film, fine arts)
- Sales experience in a retail environment
- Excellent skills in customer service with a client experience approach
- Ability and ease in working with people of all ages
- Dynamic and enthusiastic personality, motivated by sales targets
- Customer satisfaction concern and focus
- Mindful of the company image
- Professionalism, good communication skills, and a good team spirit
Founded in Montreal in 2002, Magenta has more than 200 photographers and image specialists in 18 studios across Quebec and Ontario, and at its headquarters in Griffintown in Montreal.
A stimulating work environment driven by passionate and professional people aiming to develop their full potential within a creative team where collaboration and innovation reign this is what awaits you at Magenta!