- Hillcrest Mall Management
- Hillcrest Mall Management at 9350 Yonge Street
- Santa Helpers - Seven Week Contract
Why join us? Would you like to be part of making childhood memories in the Hillcrest holiday program? Santa Helpers who join us for the holiday season are key members of the team and play a critical role in providing a welcoming experience for our guests and their children when visiting Santa. You will interact with children and families in a warm, sincere and professional manner while providing them with an amazing experience.
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively seek opportunities (using good judgment) to create memorable guest interactions. This will include assisting guests with all inquiries and directions, using open ended questions to ensure complete understanding of requests, anticipating needs, consistently providing excellent service, and engaging guests in conversation to seek feedback and confirm an exceptional experience.
- Understanding guest concerns and providing immediate solutions.
- Maintaining the look of the Santa Set areas ensuring the entire area is clear of debris and safe at all times.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and empathy in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist Santa in the Jingle Jolly Santa Show
- Welcome guests to the Santa Set; line control, check tickets and/or collect payment for entry
- Assist guests in taking family photos with family cellular phone
- Assist guests in exiting the Santa Set
- Supporting other activities that support the Oxford Commitment.
- Completing payment transactions efficiently and accurately as guest are entering their experience with Santa.
- Overall, ensuring a wonderfully memorable experience for each and every child (and parent) that visits Hillcrest throughout the holiday season
To succeed in this role, you have:
- Have a minimum of 2 year of direct experience in customer service or volunteer experience involving interactions with the public
- Have a minimum 2 years of experience in a cash handling position, involving point of sale terminals (Square Technology) and balancing of transactions.
- Must display a friendly and approachable demeanour at all times while in the shopping centre
- Outstanding customer service experience with ability to resolve difficult situations
- Energetic, cheery personality; ability to entertain waiting families
- Must be able to interact with families and children (and dogs at specific times)
- Theatrical/acting experience an asset
- Flexible schedule and attitude
ABOUT OXFORD PROPERTIES GROUP
Oxford Properties Group connects people to exceptional places, and is the owner, developer and manager of some of the world's best real estate assets. Established in 1960, it manages over C$58 billion of assets across the globe on behalf of its co-owners and investment partners. Oxford's portfolio encompasses office, retail, industrial, hotels and multifamily residential and spans over 100 million square feet in global gateway cities across four continents. A highly disciplined and thematic investor, Oxford invests in properties, portfolios, development sites, debt, securities and platform opportunities across the risk-reward spectrum. With regional head offices in Toronto, New York, London, Luxembourg, Singapore and Sydney, its long-term approach to real estate investment aligns Oxford's interests to its customers and the communities in which it operates. Oxford is the global real estate arm of OMERS, the AAA credit rated defined benefit pension plan for Ontario's municipal employees. For more information on Oxford, visit www.oxfordproperties.com.OMERS is committed to having a workforce that reflects the communities in which we live and work. Diversity and Inclusion at OMERS means we respect and value the broadest range of experiences, geographies, gender, ethnicities and perspectives as key elements of our culture. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a barrier-free recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.