We are looking for really talented Seasonal Customer Consultants to join our team who will want to create a shopping experience that will keep our customers wanting more. You will be responsible for making a difference in the lives of our customers by showcasing our products for them while bringing joy and your great can-do personality at work, of course, you will always keep in mind that you will be focused to complete all sales support duties to meet sales goals.
- Maintains high standards of customer service.
- Understands the product and communicates its benefits to the customer.
- Consistently achieves sales goals as set forth by the Shop Manager.
- Motivated to achieve all event, promotion, and contest goals and will work toward exceeding them.
- Completes all assignments while maintaining the customer as the number one priority.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic style aiding in an atmosphere of having fun while achieving results.
- Able to approach customers and be confident to demonstrate products on them.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention policies.
- Possesses a pride of ownership in the shop, while maintaining a high standard of personal image.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-works in a courteous and professional manner.
- Aptitude to uncover needs, recommend and demonstrate products for customers.
- Dependability and must be able to work various shifts including days, evenings and weekends up to Christmas.
- A love of beauty products
- Enjoy a Great Discount for everyone on your shopping list
- Paid Training & Paid Breaks
- Have fun while trying some cool beauty products
- Career advancement opportunities
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Charity and volunteer programs
The Body Shop International plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Should you require any accommodation in the interview process, please notify human resources or the interviewer.
The Body Shop International plc, the natural and ethical beauty brand, is uncompromising in its adherence to its Values. We strive for the perfect marriage of creative, innovative and effective products with strong integration of our Values. This continues to differentiate our Brand for 300 million customers worldwide, transgressing cultural and national points of difference everywhere.
We have over 2,700 stores in over 66 countries and territories worldwide. We continue to reach out to customers around the world through opening new stores, launching e-commerce sites, opening sub-franchise businesses and identifying selective wholesale in new markets plus adding new Global Travel Retail locations around the world.
Natural, sensorial and ethical: these are truly the Values that resonate with consumers in the 21st century and this is perfectly aligned with the Brand Values that have been in place at The Body Shop for more than 35 years. Our Values are against animal testing, support community fair trade, activate self-esteem, defend human rights and protect our planet.
We also have our own charity, The Body Shop Foundation. Launched in 1990 (registered charity no. 802757) we give financial support to pioneering, frontline organizations that otherwise have little hope of conventional funding. The Foundation's focus is to assist those working to achieve progress in the areas of human and civil rights, environmental and animal protection.
Find out more about our parent company online at https://www.thebodyshop.com.