From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
Our Baristas personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers. Their work goes beyond handcrafting a perfectly made beverage; it's about creating a human connection with every customer. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously while representing a world-class brand and the perks that come from being a partner at Starbucks! We have part-time and full-time opportunities in our retail stores.
Are you ready to?
- Be part of something bigger
- Deliver legendary customer service
- Start your career in retail
This job is for YOU, if you have:
- Ability to create a genuine moment of connection with our customers - making a difference in their day by discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Willingness to learn - using a mix of online learning, classroom training and hands-on mentorship you'll learn how to prepare food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, a number of ingredients or substituted ingredients.
- Availability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Openness to getting the job done and helping your team in a dynamic retail environment.
NOTE: No previous experience required
Some of the Perks of working at Starbucks:
- Comprehensive training (including coffee knowledge!)
- Coffee or Tea "Markout" is a pound of coffee or a box of tea or Kcups each week
- Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.)
- Flexible work schedules (20hrs. week/ Can flex with school schedules)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for part-time employees
- RRSP Matching and Stock options for all Partners
- Employee discounts on food, beverages, and merchandise
- Great long-term career opportunities in management
Our store partners are the face of Starbucks. They create meaningful connections every day and make perfect beverages -- one cup at a time.
Working in a Starbucks store is different from any other job. You're creating genuine moments of connection with our customers, making a difference in their day. You'll handcraft delicious beverages and build relationships with our customers (and know their favorite drink), and with your fellow partners. We offer flexible schedules, great benefits and an environment that is truly welcoming. And what we do goes outside the store, too. You'll have volunteer opportunities to do good in the community, to help out and give back to the neighbourhoods we are a part of.