- Rocky Mountain Soap Company
- Rocky Mountain Soap Company at 100 Anderson Road Southeast
- Assistant Manager
Rocky Mountain Soap Company is looking for a Retail Assistant Manager with a passion for customer service and a positive outlook to support the store manager and lead our Metropolis at Metrotown store team. Our goal is to remove toxins from our world and we are looking for a bright, motivated and passionate person to join us on this adventure!
A day in the life of an Assistant Manager:
- Delivering extreme service to all of your customers
- Supporting the store manager in hiring, training, motivating and coaching a great team
- Assisting the store manager with ordering, invoicing, bank deposits and inventory control
- Ensuring the store is merchandised properly and is clean and well maintained
- Implementing feature displays and special events in store
- Providing feedback to management and employees on marketing initiatives, customer trends, and product testimonials
- You have proven success in building customer relationships and providing the 'wow' experience in a retail supervisory role
- You love natural products and want to share your passion with your team and your customers through product demos and toxin free education
- You're an operational ninja with an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking to develop your business skills and blossom into a retail manager
- You bring new ideas and enthusiasm to drive sales and lead your team to success
- You have open availability to be there when your store needs you. Some evening and weekend work needed
- You want to have fun, laugh and make our customers and co-workers happy
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and bonuses based on performance
- Product discounts
- Profit sharing program
- Healthy living allowance
- Personal days off
- Group Benefits package
- A happy, healthy work environment
If you're a natural maven with a hankering to work in a fun, delightful smelling, stay-on-your toes environment, then get in touch. Our award-winning culture focuses on our Core Values that surrounds everything we do; from how we treat each other, our customers, and everyone else we come into contact with.
We pride ourselves on our positivity and kindness, we give it a go attitude and ability to cultivate team spirit, as well as upholding a mantra that customer service is an extreme sport. If this sounds like something that rings true with you, we'd love to hear from you!