Under the responsibility of the Director, Recruitment & Skills Validation, the position holder will be responsible for accomplishing various candidate research and recruitment mandates.
- Obtain information from internal clients (sales team, managers, and supervisors) in order to define the targeted candidate profiles (employee status, skills, and requirements, employment conditions, required tests, and training, etc.).
- Identify, in collaboration with their immediate manager, efficient recruitment strategies and stay abreast of the latest trends.
- Search for candidates from all relevant sources and approach passive candidates (headhunting) when necessary.
- Analyze resumes received from various recruitment sources and make a preselection.
- Meet potential candidates for individual interviews.
- Participate in job fairs and open houses and represent the organization at various events related to their functions.
- Take part in several activities and special projects related to management and human resources development.
- Ensure compliance with recruitment policies and procedures.
Prerequisite - Profile
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or equivalent training
- 5 to 7 years of experience in recruitment
- Good knowledge of the aerospace and/or transportation sectors
- A sense of initiative and resourcefulness
- Good capacity in establishing interpersonal relations
- Integrity, ethics, and professionalism
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Group Insurance Program
- Career development opportunities
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success