Reports to: store manager
Supervises: assists management with all sales associates, desk associates, stock
The assistant manager is responsible for overseeing the customer experience, training and
development of the store staff, leading by example on the selling floor and maintaining the
store standards on the selling floor and stockroom.
- Ensure all associates complete training per company guidelines
- Lead by example by training, developing and providing ongoing feedback and
coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the
- Ensure an excellent level of customer service is a priority at all times by executing and
achieving the Customer Experience consistently through regular assessment,
coaching and follow-up with team
- Maintains all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and overall
cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stockroom
Drive Sales + Profitability
- Meet or exceed profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and
- Meet all payroll expectations
- Controls company assets by meeting all loss prevention measures
- Execute and comply with all company policies and procedures
- Uses sound judgment when making decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Act with integrity and respect
- Adapt to changes required by the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by supervisor
- A proven track record for driving sales and profit and for people development.
- Minimum two years experience with a proven track record for driving sales and profit
results and training and developing a team of individuals
- Personal computer and detailed report analysis
- High school education or equivalent preferred
- Some heavy lifting in excess of 30 pounds
- Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours
WORK AT GUESS?
We believe that the entrepreneurial spirit on which we were founded is the basis of our success in the market. How does this entrepreneurial spirit live on today?
At GUESS?, Inc. we embrace risk; we are bold and aspirational; we have creative minds and big ideas; we are ordinary people doing extraordinary things. The continued dedication and commitment of our people are the driving force behind Guess? Inc. and our talented professionals focus on leading the company with their vision of success.
Join the team at GUESS?, Inc. and bring your vision to life.