- Boston Metro - Boston, MA
La Colombe was founded 20 years ago out of a respect for the experience of coffee. We are a rapidly growing company with cafes in multiple cities with more to come. We have some of the most skilled employees and amazing customers you could imagine. It is our pleasure to deliver a consistently delicious product with efficiency and cleanliness. It has been our way, every day, for over two decades.
La Colombe is looking for upstanding, energetic individuals to join our team of skilled day-makers. If you find yourself excited by quality coffee, teamwork, and fast-paced environments, reach out to us. Prior experience is preferred, but it is not mandatory. We are more concerned with your enthusiasm than your experience.
- Provide inspired customer service.
- Be punctual and put-together.
- Work well with your team.
- Advance your coffee education (attend trainings, cuppings, etc.)
- Keep it clean.
- Enjoy work and life simultaneously!
- A love of delicious coffee.
- Ability to stay cool under pressure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work mornings and weekends.
- Ability to stand for a while and lift up to 30lbs.
- A detail-oriented approach.
- Accountability and reliability.
At La Colombe, you will be instrumental in furthering our tradition of providing excellent customer service, delicious products, and impeccable hospitality. You will be joining one of the most high-spirited, hard-working teams in the business. We will provide you with the necessary training and knowledge to perform the craft of Barista with efficiency and grace. If this sounds good to you, please apply. We are excited to meet you!
Compensation depends on experience.
We look for new ways to make people happy with coffee. Every. Single. Day. From roasting to serving to marketing and beyond, La Colombe is a growing company with ample employment opportunities. If you love coffee, there's a spot for you here.See all jobs at La Colombe