PANDORA is seeking an assistant manager who promotes and endorses the PANDORA brand, culture and executes the brand experience that will produce the highest possible sales volume and maximize profitability opportunities.
We believe jewelry is more than just an adornment. To us, it is a means of expression. Love, personality, history fine jewelry embodies them all. And its meaning only grows with time. We don't want to sell to a customer just once; we want to be their jeweler for life!
What would make you a good fit:
- Delivers a great client experience and customer service
- Sets meaningful goals and achieves them
- Loves brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
- Produces results that meet or exceed company goals
- Outstanding communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Business acumen and familiar with KPIs
- Positive attitude and a passionate and contagious enthusiasm for PANDORA, our community, and people
- Has experience working with a branded concept
- Effectively communicates with different departments and store sale associates
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assists with hiring, training, and development of store sales associates
- Helps ensure that all areas of the business are fulfilled
- Supports the capabilities of their team to drive strategy and achieve results for their business today and tomorrow
- Promotes and endorses the PANDORA brand within the Ben Bridge culture
- Reinforces the plan and prioritization of daily responsibilities, tasks, and staffing according to traffic flow and planning tools
- Incorporates store operating principles into the daily business
- Ensures all employees are well informed about the PANDORA and Ben Bridge history, vision, and mission
- Facilitates the continuous update and styling of the showroom to optimize sales
- 2+ years of selling or working in an office setting
- 1+ years of retail management and customer service experience
- Associate's degree
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans, and people
- Great customer service skills
- Manage detailed information with accuracy
- Use judgment and discretion regarding confidential information
- Flexible to work non-traditional hours; including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Competitive hourly wage, sales incentives, monthly sales bonus
- SPIFFs, annual bonuses
- Employee merchandise discount
- Paid training, vacation & holidays
- Extended health and dental benefits
Join us in creating customers for life!
PANDORA designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 7,900 points of sale, including more than 2,100 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 21,200 people worldwide of whom approximately 12,500 are located in Gemopolis, Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the NASDAQ Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA's total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion). For more information, please visit www.pandoragroup.com.