The Stock Associate is responsible for driving sales and profit results; supporting overall store performance through the efficient back of house execution. The Associate demonstrates proficiency in operational practices and tasks including Door To Floor, RTV's, Transfers, Mis-mates, Mark Out of Stock and assists in maintaining a clean and organized selling floor and stockroom.
- Maintains high-performance truck check-in standards by expediting the receiving and processing of all merchandise.
- Unpacks hangs/folds merchandise, and secures tags according to company policy.
- Delivers merchandise to departments and places according to visual directives and replenishes product as needed.
- Expedites merchandise transfers, customers send, and RTV's with urgency.
- Maintains the proper display of goods in the store, ensuring they comply with brand standards.
- Ensures back of house standards are maintained in an organized and clean manner.
- Exhibits a commitment to store shortage goals/results by adhering to policies and procedures and partners with management as needed.
- Adheres to and participates in store re-ticketing, mis-mate, and Mark Out of Stock programs.
- Achieves individual and store goals for productivity.
- Ensures store standards are met with Ship from Store and Store to Store goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks; Ability to work effectively using inventory management systems, the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including mornings, weekends, and holiday availability.
- Ability to maintain courteous, professional communication with all customers and co-workers at all times.
- Prior retail experience preferred.
***Must be available to work on Monday and Wednesday mornings
Saks Fifth Avenue is a world-renowned retailer and an international fashion authority. We offer our customers the finest assortment of designer apparel, as well as extraordinary handbags, shoes, jewelry, cosmetics and gifts. Our collections include exciting designs, modernized classics and exclusive treasures not found anywhere else. Whether New York, Paris, Milan, or any of the fashion capitals of the world, Saks Fifth Avenue attends more than a thousand runway shows annually in our pursuit of the best collections in the world. Saks Fifth Avenue caters to a variety of dedicated fashionistas, special occasion shoppers, global travelers and people who simply love beautiful things. Being part of this legendary organization is a source of great pride for our Associates and has launched many inspired careers.See all jobs at Saks Fifth Avenue