You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer. In a performance-driven culture, you are a team player who has earned the respect of your peers through commitment, partnership, and effective communication.
- Execute the appropriate selling behaviors consistently to achieve results.
- Build your client base through establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, follow up on the satisfaction of purchases and notifying customers of upcoming events/promotions.
- Leverage Product Knowledge as a differentiating factor in the service experience.
- Understand the competitive market and be aware of the trends and new products.
- Assist in the execution of special events, seasonal gift with purchase and holiday programs.
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Demonstrated strong communication and motivation skills
- Ability to translate behaviors into optimal selling experience and achievement of results.
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Detail oriented; results-oriented
- Passion for cosmetics
Salary / Benefits :
- This position entails an hourly + commission salary. Benefits (Health, Dental, Insurance, etc.) are also offered.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBC welcomes all applicants for this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Cosmetic / fragrance retail sales: 2 years
The most exciting time to be at Hudson's Bay is NOW. Featuring The Room, the White Space, Kleinfeld, Design Lab and TOPSHOP TOPMAN Canada, Hudson's Bay is Canada's premier department store, unsurpassed in its fashion, beauty, home and accessory designers and brands. With renovations completed in every one of our locations and 1100 brands exclusive to our stores, Hudson's Bay has transformed into Canada's ultimate shopping destination. Not to mention one of the most exciting places to work.See all jobs at Hudson's Bay