Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Manager, Merchandising -F21
Department: Remote Store Operations
Reports to: Assistant Store Manager, MerchandisingDirect
The Manager of Merchandising - F21 provides leadership and direction to the store merchandising team. Through creating long-term strategies and leading company initiatives, the Manager of Merchandising ensures maximum productivity, profitability, operational excellence and compliance with company procedures.
· Oversees daily merchandising, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, planning and execution, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention, and service.
· Develops the plan for floor set, then translates it into implementation steps and directs the other store leaders and Associates to execute the plan.
· Generates and analyzes Field Merchandise Reports (Zero Seller, Top Sellers) and makes necessary product placement/adjustments based on selling and Field Merchandise Reports.
· Makes presentation adjustments based on store design type and assortment levels.
· Leads overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution.
· Manages the team who ensures the efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment receipt, processing, merchandise floor sets, and replenishment systems.
· Drives results through creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that create a positive in-store experience for both our store team and our customers.
· Manages and measures progress and results against key targets.
· Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Manager On Duty tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
· Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
· Must have at least 2 years of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
· Must be skilled in retail recruiting, strategic planning, and customer service.
· Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make clear and defined decisions.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
· Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
· Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
Be part of something epic. Be part of Forever 21. Apply today!
At Forever 21, style isn't dictatedIt's inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season's hottest styles at can't-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination's iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Joining the Forever 21 family means joining an incredible team of talented, passionate and innovative people who work together to bring fashion to everyone, everywhere. We're always on the lookout for talented individuals eager to thrive in our fast-paced, dynamic environment filled with vast opportunities for career growth and development. This is a place where your ideas become actualized, creativity is encouraged and the possibilities are endless.