Lead Quality Inspector Transport
The Lead Quality Inspector is responsible for liaising between the client and the vendor and ensuring the timely delivery of transit buses as well as the quality of the final product as per set standards.
- Act as the client's representative to provide and obtain information or instructions, as required
- Read and interpret transit bus technical specifications, production orders and schedules
- Oversee the manufacture and assembly of transit buses
- Carry out and oversee various routine quality control tests (road, water, functional, etc.)
- Conduct the final inspection of the various aspects of the vehicle (air, electrical, hydraulic, HVAC, steering, brakes, suspension, powertrain fuel, cooling, lubrication, etc.)
- Prepare and submit reports as required (by phone or email)
Prerequisites - Profile
- From 5 to 10 years' experience in quality inspection and from 3 to 5 years' experience in quality assurance in Bus Transportation or Bus Manufacturing industries
- Ability to communicate in English
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success