APP Group is the Montreal-based parent company of the Mackage and SOIA & KYO brands. We are creators, wholesalers and retailers of luxurious and quality outerwear, handbags and accessories, sold to upscale retailers in over 20 countries throughout the world. We also operate Mackage stores in Canada and the USA. In 2018, APP Group was pleased to open the first SOIA & KYO store in Toronto. Since our foundation in 1990, our operations continue to expand annually with offices currently in Montreal, Toronto, New York, Miami and Shanghai
Reporting to the Store Manager, the stock associate provides support to the Sales Associates and is responsible for receiving merchandise. They participate in all the essential duties necessary for the effective day-to-day operation of the store.
What you'll do :
· Provide assistance to the sales associates and the Store Manager:
· Participate in the daily operations of the store for optimal effectiveness (merchandise reception, inventory management, etc.);
· Accept delivered packages and ensure the proper amount is inside:
· Assist Sales associates by bringing the stock from the back store:
· Support the salespeople handling the inventory and orders.
What you'll need:
· 1-2 years' experience in a store environment
· Team player spirit;
· Efficiency under pressure;
· Energetic and motivational attitude;
· Responsibility and reliability.
Launched by Eran Elfassy and Elisa Dahan in 1999, Mackage has since become one of the most prestigious contemporary outerwear brands worldwide. Mackage changed the outerwear game. Eran and Elisa elevated outerwear by creating a unique balance between fashion and function.
Mackage was created around the belief that outerwear is an integral element of fashion. When the weather calls for layering, a coat isn't just a part of an outfit it becomes the outfit itself.
Since the brand's inception, innovation and an unwavering commitment to outstanding quality have been the cornerstones of Mackage. Each collection is creatively designed with intricate detailing and tailored cuts in leather, down and wool. Mackage launched their first outerwear collection for women in 1999 which later expanded to include men's in 2008 and a mini collection in 2012. Eran and Elisa introduced their first handbag collection in 2013 furthering Mackage's evolution into a full lifestyle brand. Mackage is exclusively distributed to the most renowned retailers and is sold in over twenty countries on three continents, with flagship stores in New York City, Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver.