Own your Style and your Future
Harry Rosen is the leading luxury menswear retailer in Canada. We've been in business for over 65 years and are recognized as among the 10 Best Managed companies in Canada. We are committed to developing candidates who love retail and have a passion for delivering a superior service experience to our discerning clientele.
Here's what we're looking for:
· Upbeat, positive candidate with previous retail experience
· Team player with a strong focus on providing exceptional service, merchandising or stock support to throughout the holiday period
· A goal achiever; working individually and part of a team to achieve the store success
· A flexible individual, able to work various shifts including evenings, weekends along with holiday hours and boxing day.
Our Commitment to our Associates:
We are in the business of building long-term relationships with our clients and associates alike. It is no secret that Harry Rosen enjoys a very low rate of turnover, relative to our competitors. Our associates choose to stay and build long-term careers with our company because we recognize, promote and reward exceptional talent with:
· Team environment that's fun and focused on learning about top designers in fashion retail
· Opportunity to work for a leader in luxury retail in Canada
· Superior training and career opportunities
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Harry Rosen is one of the best high-end men's clothing specialty retailers in the world. As Canadians, we're uncomfortable boasting, but this is the opinion we hear from business travelers, tourists, even our suppliers, and above all, from our customers, sophisticated men who shop for men's fashion all over the world. We are a proudly Canadian company with 17 stores in eight major Canadian markets, employing over 1,000 associates.
We work as hard as we can to make sure that all of our customers have an enjoyable and memorable experience at Harry Rosen. At the heart of it all is our personal approach to service, something that has been the guiding principle of our company since Harry Rosen and his brother Lou opened the first store in Cabbagetown, Toronto, over 60 years ago. Our role as a clothing advisor is to assist and guide men towards the clothing that helps best represent them.