Paid Training - Electrical Assembly
Guaranteed job following the training*
Pursue a career in the aeronautics sector as an electrical assembler!
Follow a training to meet to the growing needs of the industry.
· 8-week paid training during the day ($14 per hour)
· BEGINS MARCH 19, 2018
· Situated at Rue Chauveau, Montréal, QC H1N 3V7
· Guaranteed job in the aeronautics sector following the training*
(Starting salary between $18 and $20 per hour)
Prerequisites for the training:
· High School Diploma OR recognized equivalent diploma;
· Fluent French spoken and written mandatory;
· Good manual skills and fine dexterity;
· Attention to detail;
· 6-month to 1 year of experience in electricity : assembly, rework or installation;
· Availability for all work shifts (day, evening, night, weekend)
HURRY, AS PLACES ARE LIMITED!!!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Conditional to successfully completing the training and to satisfying all the job requirements, as defined by AAA Canada
AAA Canada is an on-site manufacturing company that offers specialized subcontracting and technical assistance services related to industrialization, production and supplier monitoring processes in the Aerospace and Transportation sectors.
With over 1,000 workers, AAA Canada draws its strength from the AAA European Group, a major player in the industry for 25 years. The Group generates more than 350 million dollars of annual revenue and employs over 3,500 people throughout the world. Supported by the international expertise of the AAA Group, we offer customers the benefit of a proven approach to deliver a high-quality finished product.
Our on-site approach that focuses on productivity, on-time delivery, quality and efficiency has given us a leading position at our clients' facilities and operations.
AAA Canada: your partner to success